Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hallelujah we have an answer!!!

So, this morning I went to see the general surgeon. She looked through all my tests and has finally found an answer for me. Apparently my gallbladder is only functioning at 43% (something that was shown in a test I had done in APRIL, but no one paid any attention to because apparently if your gallbladder is working at 35% then it’s ok. Does that sound ok to anyone else??? Good grief!!!) and some of my symptoms also seem to be appendix related. SOOO, on Oct. 18th, I will be having surgery to have both my gallbladder and my appendix removed. The hope is that once both are removed that the majority of my symptoms will go away! I’m so excited to finally have an answer that I can hardly stand it.

For the surgery itself, I’ll be staying in the hospital overnight and then there is about a week of recovery time at home. But hopefully, after that, I’ll be getting back to normal. I don’t know if I even remember what normal is, but I look forward to finding out.

Thank you all for your prayers and support. God is good. All the time!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear your answer! (I KNEW it! lol) I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete